Understanding the benefits of working at a strategic level. These webinars are designed to help everyone in analytical roles become a more active contributor to their organisation’s strategy, to gain a place at the top table.
Module 2 - Learn how variation and change in our assumptions is natural and expected and how to illustrate this to your stakeholders
- See different ways of using data visualisation to educate stakeholders on the variability of assumptions
- Understand different methodologies to include factors such as business experience and external factors into your assumptions
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Capacity Planning Team
Module 1 - Understand the need for everyone to realise the importance of managing your assumptions and how targets can drive behaviour
- Consider the importance of assumptions in your models
- Understand how creating shared ownership of assumptions will help with buy-in
Module 2 - The conclusion of our module on call routing strategies. In this module you will
- Look at Call Purity vs Occupancy vs Specialisation
- Learn how to use COS diagrams to illustrate the effects of routing plans
- View the Routing Toolkit
Module 1 - An introduction to call routing strategies and how they support different operating models and the benefits and pitfalls for each approach.
- Issues encountered when planning for Multiskilled environments
- Understanding the purpose of multiskilling in your organisation
- Balancing different perspectives
Explore effective ways of presenting data in a meaningful, interesting and engaging way. Improve the way you inform and persuade your key stakeholders.
- Understand why your existing reports don’t excite or engage your stakeholders
- Learn the basics of data visualisation and how to communicate information
- Apply “2 key questions” and start the use the tools and resource you need
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Quality & Improvement Recording, BT-EE Webinars
This course is part of the “strategic analyst” series of webinars, designed to help everyone in analytical roles become a more active contributor to their organisation’s strategic narrative.
In this webinar we will explore:
- What is strategy
- Benefits of working at the strategic level
- Making sense of your organisational strategy
- Building capacity plans with you strategy in mind
- Influencing strategy through capacity planning
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Strategy Analyst Recording
Learn the role planning plays in implementing your strategic objectives. Understand the importance of your role and how you can help others.
- Understand how the strategic objective is implemented into a forecasting, scheduling and real-time plan.
- Learn about the importance of effective data checkpoints, change governance and hand-overs
- Play a part in driving continuous improvement and become the nerve-centre of the business
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Operational Effectiveness Recording, Strategy Analyst Recording, BT-EE Webinars, Real-Time Service Delivery Team, HMCTS Modules, HMCTS Forecasting Insight Modules, Student Loans Modules
There are two different ways to approach budget planning – but some organisations find themselves involved in a hybrid third approach. There is no right or wrong way but it is vital to understand the process and to understand if it is appropriate.
- Learn the benefits and drawbacks of each approach
- Look at how your overall business strategy should determine your budget process
- Understand if your business is led by demand or by supply
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording
Before setting targets and goals it is important that these are aligned to strategies that support your organisational goals. In this module;
- Understand your organisational goals
- See how to balance your strategies
- Learn how to align the right metrics and targets to your strategies
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Operational Effectiveness Recording, Strategy Analyst Recording
Understand the positives and limitations of using Erlang C to calculate your headcount. Learning outcomes include:
- How many people do we need?
- What is Erlang trying to do?
- Limitations of Erlang C
- Using Erlang in practice
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, BT-EE Webinars