Introduction to the Planning Cycle
Learn the role planning plays in implementing your strategic objectives. Understand the importance of your role and how you can help others.
- Understand how the strategic objective is implemented into a forecasting, scheduling and real-time plan.
- Learn about the importance of effective data checkpoints, change governance and hand-overs
- Play a part in driving continuous improvement and become the nerve-centre of the business
Predictability Of Events
A chance to practice assessing the predictability of events through a classic exercise from The Forum to help you hone your skills in forecasting ad hoc events.
Conformance & Adherence Value & Management Methods
Measuring and managing adherence and conformance effectively is critical, however this is often mis-understood and can drive the wrong behaviour. This module takes a close look at both measures, how they should be calculated and classic mistakes. Learning outcomes include:
- Understand how to calculate and report adherence and conformance
- Define new measures which drive the right behaviour
- Learn the pit falls to avoid and how to improve performance
Volatility And Flex In Real Time
Develop a deeper understanding of your supply and demand intraday profiles to understand how much flexibility you have and need.
- Understand how to measure the variability of intraday profiles
- Learn how to create triggers for action to flex your staff
- Improve your operational readiness to become more effective
Threshold & Contingencies
Drive decisions and continuous improvement by building effectives RAG status trigger for actions, which engage the operation and improve performance. This module follows the “Using RAG models to take action”.
- Learn how to set appropriate thresholds for in-day reporting
- Understand different ways of engaging the operation
- Create a learning mechanism to drive continuous improvement
The cost of this mini series including accreditation is great value at £295 + VAT and free for students on our assisted learning pathway.
Complete the form below and we will be in touch to arrange payment if necessary.