Join our free best practice day for members and others looking to keep up to date with the latest trends, learn about new approaches and network with professionals from other organisations or sectors.
- Learn about and engage with the best practice framework for planning and insight in the back office
- A unique chance to meet with key stakeholders in the back office transformation at Legal & General (See below the form for more details on this case study)
- Hear from organisations about how they have transformed their back office operation and the challenges they overcome
- Learn about adding value in your organisation, understanding what your customers need from you and how to engage colleagues - to help you pioneer new approaches in your work
This day will run from 10am to 3:30pm, to allow for those travelling a long distance, with networking opportunities before and after the main agenda. It is free to members and others wishing to engage with best practice in this area.
10:00 Welcome from The Forum
10:30 Presentation From L&G followed by Q&A
11:45 The Back Office Cycle - what do you need to consider, what can you do with the data you have?
13:00 Networking Lunch
13:45 Round-table Discussions
Book your place
Putting customers & colleagues at the heart of the ‘back office’ at L&G
Shortlisted for our Transformation & Innovation Awards, this is your chance to meet with key stakeholders first hand and see how customer management in the Group Protection business was transformed by collaboration across the ‘Customer Service Triangle’ – the Business Transformation, Operations Planning and Operations teams – and deploying technology from eg Solutions.
- Understand the drivers that created a massive 21% FTE saving, removed legacy backlogs and more than doubled consistency of service. Renewal turnaround is now 75% faster.
- See how this built a huge engagement within the operations (up 13 points), as they were involved, built new working habits and fully appreciated the value of the work they were responsible for.
- Learn how MI dashboards and eg Workforce Manager were used to create visibility and control and the way this was landed in the business.
This story demonstrates the enormous value that can be gained by visibility, control and engagement in back office operations and the importance of planning and systems in this area. It will interest anyone looking to learn about this. L&G are also entering the Best Practice Team Awards for Planning and Insight.