In the early stages of Customer Services with RPA, my client are in the process of defining their automation journey, this includes experimenting with new tools such as Process Mining, Powers Apps and Attended Automation.
- Delivery of automated processes in line with service outcomes and to meet and exceed business targets across multiple business journeys
- Prioritising, planning and communicating of all improvements / automations
- Ensuring that relevant governance and collateral is completed to a high standard, including the completion and sign off on business cases for all deliveries
- Accountable for the direction of the automation team, including ensuring the safe delivery of automated solutions and operational day to day activity
- Ensure controls are in place for all robotics, including capacity planning and debugging
- Coaching, development and support the team to continuously improve output and quality and create clear succession plan at all levels
- Developing strong relationships and practices across the business and at multiple levels
- Increase awareness and understanding of automation tools and technologies within your direct team, Process Excellence and the wider business
If you are interested to apply:
- Proven track record of benefit delivery within a contact centre or back office environment, this should include FTE OPEx reduction, throughput yield, timeliness and accuracy improvements.
- Previous leadership of cross functional and matrix managed teams and of operating in challenging environments
- Project Management, including planning, benefit / business case creation and impact tracking.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, ideally as Product Owner or Scrum Master.
- Track record of delivering robotic process automation and deploying automated solutions
- Experience of budget and forecasting management and P&L management and accountability.
- Proven experience of working and collaborating in a senior leadership role to drive the customer, business and people agendas.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.