Benefit from face-to-face interaction on these one-day workshops, which include a free group mentoring call after 6-10 weeks. Often run in-house, some are scheduled as public courses, like Telling A story with Numbers.
Understand some of the key models, theories and tools which can simplify your processes and ways of working. Consider the opportunity to improve by applying CI principles to how you plan, schedule and manage your resources.
Categories: The Quality & Customer Experience Forum
The Scientific method is a great way to structure your analysis to produce measurable and repeatable results. In this webinar we will look at:
- What is the scientific method?
- Creating a hypothesis
- Testing your hypothesis
Learn techniques and explores coaching in the context of feedback and performance improvement as colleague, mentor or manager. After this course, you will;
Categories: The Quality & Customer Experience Forum, One-day Workshops, Feedback & Coaching
Learn how decisions are made, utilise behavioural preferences and identify the preferences of those we want to influence. After this course you will;
Categories: The Quality & Customer Experience Forum, One-day Workshops, Influencing Skills
2020 is The Forum’s 20th year and this year we want to look back on our first 20-years and think ahead for the next 20-years. Our vision, back in 2000, was and remains to raise standards in customer operations helping to set standards across Planning, Insight and Quality. Now, having established communities of best practice we can continue to raise standards and prepare for the future.
This year’s theme refers to the clarity and sharpness of vision required to purposely move forward towards your targets, goals and dreams. Whilst recognising the benefit of our fluid thinking over the past 20-years to crystallise our knowledge of best practice and standards.
- “Purpose, Learning and Self-Awareness” Keynote from The Forum’s Phil Anderson
- 2020 Best Practice Guide launch and chapter review
- 2020 Best Practice Programme – how to get involved
Categories: Communities, The Professional Planning Forum, The Data, Analytics & Insight Forum, The Quality & Customer Experience Forum, The Customer Strategy & Leadership Forum, 2020 CSP
This is the chance to network and learn from fellow professionals in our virtual group. The small group discussions include the issues raised by members.
Categories: The Quality & Customer Experience Forum, Networking Groups, Quality & Improvement
This course is for professionals, who want to make a tangible difference over the coming year, with robust frameworks for quality and improvement, based on proven methods. Through the programme, you will:
- Learn how to put customer experience and quality at the heart of your operating model & culture.
- Understand how a fit-for-purpose monitoring & prioritisation framework can drive improvement and be able to apply this in your work.
- Learn how to drive powerful improvement, using data and feedback, for service recovery, process improvement and behavioural change.
- See what best practice looks like, with insight from practical examples, emerging trends and top tips, seeing how to avoid key pitfalls.
Categories: The Quality & Customer Experience Forum, Workshops, ALP Best Practice in Quality & Continuous Improvement