Understanding the benefits of working at a strategic level. These webinars are designed to help everyone in analytical roles become a more active contributor to their organisation’s strategy, to gain a place at the top table.
Attrition, Attraction and Absence will be on going challenges during 2022. With a continued uncertainty around COVID and an indecision on what hybrid working really means, a number of problems will be experienced due the “3-A’s”.
Categories: Scheduling & Wellbeing Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Strategy Analyst Recording, Partner Webinar Recording
Teamwork and understanding the plan are critical to achieve strategic objectives. However, too often this is left to chance and not an embedded behaviour. So easy to get wrong, fortunately easy to improve. This module will help you to:
- Understand the “power-of-one” and the impact of small changes.
- Improve your on-the-day decision making and see the result for your customers and colleagues.
- Learn the classic mistakes and how to overcome these
Categories: Impactful Professional Recording, Operational Effectiveness Recording, Operational Team Leader Modules
Facilitation is a valuable skill for any professional. Learn how you can manage a session so everyone can be share and be heard.
Categories: Impactful Professional Recording
Learn how The Forum can inspire and support you during 2021, making the most of your membership and the community of best practice.
- Learn about our theme for 2021 and the context and possibilities for the year ahead
- Hear the shortlisted finalists for the 2021 Awards as they are announced
- Find out about our Best Practice programme for 2021 and how to get involved for members and the wider community.
Categories: Impactful Professional Recording, 2020 CSP
This is the third in a series of three modules exploring the skills required for effective People Management. In this module
- Learn how seeing the big picture is an important skill for all managers and how helping others to share it benefits your business
- Understand the art of giving feedback; why it is important to wield feedback like a wand, rather than a sword!
This is the second in a series of three modules exploring the skills required for effective People Management. In this module
- Discover the need for support from peers and managers and how to both ask for it and give it to others
- Understand the importance of confidence and how to project it to help build trust and credibility
This is the first in a series of three modules exploring the skills required for effective People Management. In this module
- Explore why managers – especially inexperienced managers – need support and help to thrive in their new role
- Learn about the art of delegation; why it is important and the various stages of effective delegation
Explore effective ways of presenting data in a meaningful, interesting and engaging way. Improve the way you inform and persuade your key stakeholders.
- Understand why your existing reports don’t excite or engage your stakeholders
- Learn the basics of data visualisation and how to communicate information
- Apply “2 key questions” and start the use the tools and resource you need
Categories: Capacity Planning Recording, Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, Quality & Improvement Recording, BT-EE Webinars
Being able to influence the decision of others is a key skill for all planners. In this session, learn the basic approaches which will allow your audience to process information in their own way, using their beliefs and memories to deliver great outcomes.
- Learn the difference between Tell, Ask and Influence
- Understand how people make decisions
- See how the language of engagement helps influencing
In this module we look at how techniques from great speakers through history can be used to bring your presentations to live and bring your audience on your journey.
Categories: Forecasting & Analysis Recording, MI & Insight Recording, Impactful Professional Recording, BT-EE Webinars