Knowledge and Content Management is growing in importance within our industry. It is key to helping both internal colleagues and external customers. Through the programme we offer practical knowledge and examples for specialist knowledge management teams, as well as key tips and guidelines for analysts and managers.
Through the assisted learning pathway we will explore
- The key principles of knowledge management
- Knowledge management systems and how others are using these to great affect.
- Building a business case and measuring return on investment.
Assisted Learning Pathway
- Kick off with a virtual learning week, 1-2 hours each day.
- For the following months, you dig deeper, opting in to as much support as you require: specialist online learning modules, videos or case studies and discussion, with dedicated tutors for every cohort.
- Join us for final workshop at the pathway end, where you come together as a group for further training, to crystallise your new network and plan the next stage of your development journey.
- Gain accreditation and a certificate at the end of the programme, if you opt in to the full programme of learning, with a Certificate of Commendation for those who achieve outstanding results!
- All at the standard price of just £1,295+VAT per person - to support you in making change happen in your workplace.
|*All prices exclude VAT
Is this course right for you? To speak to a course leader, call us on 0333 123 5960. To book your place complete the form below.