Are you an experienced Resource Planning Analyst with significant contact centre Real-time and planning experience?
Reporting into the Workforce Management & Planning Manager, you will be accountable for supporting and monitoring daily efforts to provide a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimising resources to achieve business objectives.
- Manage the floor of customer contact agents on a day to day basis and be confident to challenge expectancies/report to the WFPM in order to achieve the contact centres service level and KPI’s.
- Understanding the planning/forecasting staffing requirements created by the WFM team and translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact centre operations.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives for a multi-site operation. Movements of offline activity, break optimisation etc.
- Maintain constant communication with Operations teams and the WFPM to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Understand call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for multi-team operation and provide valid opinions & suggestions.
If you are interested to apply:
- Contact Centre and Operational awareness of systems, processes and procedures
- Complete understanding of overall operational activities including phone, email, chat, community and social media support
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organise/analyse data in a structured manner.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.