Published on 27 November 2022
Capacity Planning, Forecasting & Budgets Assisted Learning Pathway
Event date: 11/03/2024 13:00 - 15/03/2024 14:30 Export event
This course gives you knowledge to support you in your role and overcome the obstacles you face, to help you create a culture of data-driven decision making.
After this course, you will understand;
- The key numbers in a capacity plan & how to explain them
- How plans & forecasts flows from strategy & budgets through the entire planning cycle
- Managing data to ensure a single version of the truth
Assisted Learning Pathway
- Kick off with a virtual learning week, 1-2 hours each day.
- For the following months, you dig deeper, opting in to as much support as you require: specialist online learning modules, videos or case studies and discussion, with dedicated tutors for every cohort.
- Join us for final workshop at the pathway end, where you come together as a group for further training, to crystallise your new network and plan the next stage of your development journey.
- Gain accreditation and a certificate at the end of the programme, if you opt in to the full programme of learning, with a Certificate of Commendation for those who achieve outstanding results!
- All at the standard price of just £1,295+VAT per person - to support you in making change happen in your workplace.
|*All prices exclude VAT
Is this course right for you? To speak to a course leader, call us on 0333 123 5960. To book your place complete the form below.
Number of views (2439)