Customer Insight Manager, Midlands or North East
Job Ref: DJMA1706
Job Title: Customer Insight Manager, Data Analytics Manager
Location: Midlands, Yorkshire, or North East location with some travel to other sites
Salary: £40-53k base salary negotiable dep on candidate, plus bonus and benefits.
This is a newly created, business critical role, leading a team of customer insight and business analysts to develop and deliver customer insight and data analytics. Delivering and translating insight into a compelling narrative, to instigate continuous improvement and develop operational strategy which realises the right customer outcomes. This leading business has their sights firmly set on delivering exceptional customer service and operational excellence. The Insight and Analytics delivery team will provide a more innovative, strategic approach to solving complex problems, amongst a landscape of large industry change.
Working with senior stakeholders as part of the wider Customer Service estate, this position will work across segments to provide thought leadership and drive continuous improvement, operational efficiencies and the best resolution paths to data management.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Managing day to day the Insight and Analytics Functions, technical subject matter experts and Insight Business Analysts.
- Effectively manage stakeholders and business interfaces with key external parties impacting both internal and external processes.
- Ensuring Reports & Analysis are issued across the operation and valuable insight is extracted and communicated effectively.
- Studying insight analysis output on a regular basis to decide priorities and engage stakeholders with a compelling narrative which will advise on improved strategy
- Collaborating with the stakeholders and managers to ensure best outcomes and influence business strategy and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that supporting systems and applications are fit for purpose and promote the best business outcome in support of the operational processes. Communicating and escalating data flow trends and issues, whilst tracking, monitoring and evaluating data flow business performance
- Forecasting data flow exceptions and deadlines to ensure correct staffing levels and change budget
- To drive and monitor the impact of change across Customer Service, implementing the strategy to ensure market and customer position is delivered.
- Support and/or sponsor continuous improvement to increase effectiveness and efficiency to deliver business plan.
- Study the Analytics reporting (agent performance) and the root cause analytics outcome to extract key trends and issues to be addressed and how to best address them
If you are interested in applying for this business-critical role and playing a significant part in the growth and development of much improved insight, analytics and data delivery, you will need a proven track record managing analytical teams in a target driven, multi-skilled environment. You will also evidence the ability to work effectively in the analysis of a significant amount of data and detailed issues, identifying key issues, trends and root causes, taking this data and insight to make critical decisions and prioritisation strategies, whilst producing a compelling narrative to influence and deliver continuous improvement.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and Skilled Customer focussed recruitment market place: We place individuals who effectively improve your Customer Service, who design, your Customer Strategy, who plan your Resource Planning and Workforce Management, transform your Customer Experience, who deliver Customer Insight, or lead and manage your Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Customer Contact Recruitment, Customer Strategy Recruitment, Customer Experience Recruitment, Chief Customer Officer Recruitment, Customer Excellence, Customer Contact Executive Search, Customer Service Executive Search, Customer Experience Executive Search. Call Centre Recruitment, Contact Centre Recruitment, Customer Experience Recruitment, Resource Planning Recruitment, Customer Services Recruitment, Customer Insight Recruitment, Customer Analytics Recruitment.