Accreditation & Assisted Learning
The Learning Academy enables a development pathway that is bespoke for every person. For 2020, you can opt in to the new Assisted Learning Pathways and also gain accreditation for your Continuing Professional Development. Alongside our eight specialist workshop programmes, the new Assisted Learning Pathway means that you can opt in to as much support as you require. Bite-sized learning maximises the value you gain, letting you focus on one set of ideas at a time. You choose what you want out of the programme.
Assisted Learning Pathway: see what’s on offer
- Accreditation: gain accreditation and a completion certificate at the end of the programme if you opt in to assisted learning.
- Shared learning alongside others with expert support from The Forum.
- Dedicated tutor for every cohort, with optional group mentoring calls.
- Dig deeper with up to five specialist learning webinars and access to videos or case studies on our member resources portal.
- Final workshop: come together as a group for further training, to crystallise your new network and plan the next stage of your development journey.
- Recommended: opt in to the full assisted learning pathway and share your case study at the final workshop.
- Minimum effort: two workshop days and optional learning webinars.
- Certificate of commendation for those who achieve outstanding results!
All this is included at the standard workshop price – you choose how much support you need.
Gain accreditation for your continuous professional development
- The world around you is changing, so it’s important you move and keep ahead of the change. This is the mark of a true professional.
- With the Learning Academy, we can accredit you as a professional.
- At Foundation level you undertake 5 modules or one workshop each year.
- Advanced Specialist Professionals need 10 modules or accredited activities and external validation.
- Continuing Development is a mark of any profession. Our biggest value as professionals is our capacity to keep creating and implementing new approaches, as we see from best-in-class teams.
“I want my family to appreciate the amazing job and the skills I have.”
“When I grow up I want to be a Planner. Lets inspire the next generation.”
Talk to us about how this can help you by calling 0333 123 5960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.