Customer Strategy & Planning - Technology showcases
View more details on other sessions | Keynotes | Technology Showcases | Workshops |
Monday 26th April, 12:30
“My supply always meets my demand”
In reality this almost never happens – but how do you bridge the gap between the two?
Demand is constant but it is not consistent, nor does it affect every department equally. So how do you optimise your talent pool not only to drive customer satisfaction but maximise your operational efficiency? Come and see how two conflicting constraints on the business can work in harmony by using a Connected Planning platform.
Monday 26th April, 13:15
Fear of missing out? New technological advancements in self scheduling and micro shifting
Planners and Schedulers are under increased pressure to provide hyper flexibility in the scheduling methodology and the general opinion is that micro shifting is too confusing and complex to manage.
Life may have changed for all of us; for some, this means the ideal schedule is a couple hours early, a few hours midday and maybe a couple of hours later in the day. This type of flexibility is rare in the contact centre. Join this session to discuss the options available to you today and
- Discover how we challenge this perception as we demonstrate the capability to meet this demand.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the different scheduling methodologies that can be used more efficiently with technology.
- Learn how technology can support the transition into self scheduling and micro shifting
Tuesday 27th April, 10:30
The Evolving World of Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) in the Cloud: Five Tactics that Help Keep Agents Engaged in a Modern Contact Centre
It’s no secret the contact centre is forever changed. Moving to a cloud contact centre can prove valuable with virtually limitless resources; fast, cost-effective scalability to accommodate seasonal changes and sustained growth; and access to new or more robust technology. A modern workforce also understands the shifting needs of customers as we come out of this pandemic. Modern contact centre leaders know that an engaged workforce is more suited to tackling these new challenges, and keeping remote agents engaged involves providing tools that directly relate to their own performance.
Join Charlie Snedden of Calabrio to learn more about tangible tactics – including enabling scheduling flexibility and easy dashboard development and access – that can keep your agents engaged and the evolving needs of customers met.
Tuesday 27th April, 12:30
How to support your agents better in remote operations by optimising the delivery of coaching and training
Want to find out how to support your agents better in remote operations by optimising the delivery of coaching and training? Hear how real time planning & operations teams at British Gas delivered this with the help of Intradiem’s award winning Intelligent Automation Technology solution. Join a panel of business leaders facilitated by Matt Rumins (Head of Customer Success) to discuss the engagement & effectiveness improvements and tangible results that leading organisations are experiencing with Intelligent Automation.
- Hear how British Gas partnered with Intradiem to optimise support for remote teams.
- Find out how real time planning and operations teams can work more effectively together.
- Understand how improved use of data and automation delivers win-win outcomes for colleagues and customers.
- Hear how the Ops Centre Real Time Teams leverage use of data and Intelligent Automation, reducing effort in tactical planning teams which really supports finding the balance on Effectiveness, Engagement and Experience in the contact centre.
Join a panel of business leaders facilitated by Matt Rumins (Head of Customer Success) to discuss the engagement & effectiveness improvements and tangible results that leading organisations are experiencing with Intelligent Automation.
Tuesday 27th April, 13:15
AI & Automation
Following on from Sabio’s session earlier in the day, Stu Dorman, Chief Innovation Officer at Sabio will showcase the use of AI, Automation and Intent Capture and Analysis in more detail and explore how and why these are so rapidly evolving. Join us to learn how different approaches fit together in organisations that are making best use of these technologies.
Wednesday 28th April, 10:30
The Engagement Capacity Gap… and How to Close It: The new research propelling resourcing strategies
- Discover the latest study on the fast emerging, and critically important Engagement Capacity Gap – the difference between resources available to meet customer demand and the exploding volume of customer interactions and communication channels
- Learn what steps organisations must action - whatever their stage of growth (stable state, rapid trajectory, trying to survive)
- Explore the real life examples from customer centric organisations who are bridging the gap by transforming their front office, back office and branch networks.
Attend this session and walk away with the very latest thinking and a crucial insight into a rapidly escalating challenge – the Engagement Capacity Gap. Plus discover what other, similar, companies are initiating to solve this complex problem.
Wednesday 28th April, 13:15
Empowering Your Workforce with Flexibility
As contact centres have changed forever understand how technology can deliver the flexibility your workforce craves whilst delivering the service your customers expect. Now is the time to re-examine your WFM technology. Is your workforce management solution:
- Fit for the new normal?
- Enabled with native mobile capability?
- Powerful enough to cope with hundreds or thousands of requests from your advisor population right up to and including the current time period?
- Able to make automated decisions in a blended, multichannel environment?
- Capable of allowing agents to build their own schedules or build schedules against there working preferences?
- Expandable to deliver gamification, coaching interventions and tailored balanced scorecards to your advisors all through an intuitive browser-based portal?
And most importantly, can it do all this in a public cloud environment from 250 to 25,000 advisors? Join Aspect as we take you through what an Enterprise Grade WFM system could do for your organisation.
Thursday 29th April, 12:30
What Communications & Collaboration systems and processes are needed in Hybrid Working Environments that put all citizens on a level operating field
Having problems with absenteeism and engagement? Declining performance and productivity? People isolation and motivation? Is the new world of working making these problems worse?
In this session, Steve Mosser will examine today’s burning work-from-home (WFH) and hybrid (home/office) challenges.
Steve will explain why legacy collaboration tools designed for the office are often not suitable for managing WFH and hybrid operations and what’s required to overcome those challenges. He will also discuss the need to create solutions that always deliver the right information immediately through the right medium (while giving equal support, attention & care to everyone) and the importance of re-writing workflows that bring your work communities together as equal ‘citizens’ motivated and supported to deliver service excellence.
Finally, Steve will demonstrate the capabilities of Sensée’s unique LiveDesk platform, a Digital Workplace that supports customised communications and unifies entire WFH and office-based operations on the same work mission. LiveDesk is at the heart of the tech ecosystem that supports Sensée’s own 1400 strong WFH workforce and, since lockdown, is being used by a growing number of UK blue chips.
Thursday 29th April, 13:15
Balancing contact centre staffing with demand is tough
Discover how Nationwide tackled this challenge along with many others by introducing Intraday automation into their business
- Lateness reduction of 75%
- 5% improvement in adherence
- 1.3% Shrinkage reduction
- 15% reduction in manual tasks, allowing the team to be value add Analysts instead