Customer Strategy & Planning 2021
26th - 30th April 2021, Virtually
See the week-at-a-glance or look at more details for Keynotes, Workshops and Speakers. Showcase details will be released later in March.
Bring new ideas and techniques back into your organisation, by selecting your personal priorities from this hugely rich agenda.
- Select sessions to join live, on a theme across the week or schedule out one day to participate.
- Book out time in May and June to catch up on recordings of other sessions, to make this a personal learning boxset for the entire summer.
You can learn first-hand from practitioners and business leaders who are delivering successful change.
- Keynotes are inspiring and thought provoking, with high-profile speakers on key, strategic topics.
- Workshops are practical and interactive, providing focussed small-group discussion and the latest, specialist knowledge that you won’t find elsewhere.
- Technology showcases keep you up to date with the latest trends and are available free to share with colleagues, to bring fresh insights back to your workplace.
- Relevant to your needs - all are designed specifically for Planning, Insight, Quality and Customer Experience Professionals.