This is an excellent opportunity for a hybrid candidate to join an exciting organisation based in West London. You will be working with SQL and have experience using Python to manipulate data and draw insights through statistical or machine learning analyses.
• Experience taking commercial issues and using data to deliver insight
• Converting insight into actions
• Experience using data to identify opportunities
• Monitoring web performance
• Improving site performance
• Experience working within a commercial business
• Analysing website traffic
• Advanced SQL
• Basic A/B test analysis experience
• Ability to analyse data
• Converting data anomalies into opportunities
• Ability to articulate findings to various stakeholders within the business
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.