This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CRM Manager to join a market-leading organisation based in the Midlands. They are looking for someone to provide strategic direction by developing and managing the CRM strategy to deliver growth.
- Implementation and development of the CRM strategy
- Delivering retention and growth in line with the marketing and communication strategy
- Executing, devising and managing customer and data led CRM programmes
- Developing CRM reporting and analysis to help improve performance
- Leading optimisation of the Customer CRM strategy plan
- Leveraging new technologies to drive engagement and enhance value
- Implementation of loyalty programmes
- Management of customer lifecycles
- Delivering CRM campaigns across both customer and patient journey
- Experience creating, implementing and delivering multi-channel CRM strategies
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics highly desirable
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills and a good multi-tasker is essential
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.