An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Resource Planning Manager who is responsible for leading a team of resource planners to deliver the operational plan ensuring SLAs and KPIs are achieved. If you are an experienced Resource Planning specialist with experience of leading a team and looking for a new and exciting role then is for you.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Manage and support a team of technical expert direct reports
• Stakeholder management at all levels including TL, Ops Managers, Site Heads, L&D, HR and Data teams
• Understand the Month Ahead plan, taking necessary actions to deliver the required resource profile to deliver results
• Own the Week Ahead process and statement, reviewing performance month to date and re-forecasting performance for the rest of the month, taking actions to optimise output
• Complete the monthly planning cycle through ownership of the Day Ahead and real time process to deliver service level and income
• Manage shrinkage thresholds, yearly/monthly/weekly/daily, to deliver required resource
• Manage real time call performance and delivery of agreed service levels, making resource changes to optimise call performance
If you are interested to apply:
• 3 years resource planning, scheduling and real time management experience with a proven track record in managing and optimising WFM systems.
• Line management and people development experience
• Full understanding of business targets with focus on delivering commercial results
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Excellent stakeholder engagement
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.