My client is looking for a Real-time Analyst who will be responsible for delivering real time support for resource allocation and activities in the Contact Centre. You will prioritise demand and assign customer service advisor resource where it is needed.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and analysing all contact centre real time activity including; adherence to schedules against planned activities, Agent activity, contact channel volumes and delivery.
- Accountability for real time decision making and taking appropriate action for coordination of staffing allocation and availability of call centre staff to ensure contact centre service level objectives are achieved.
- Owning the real-time communications by providing regular updates and facilitating real-time discussions. In order to maximise productivity of activity as per the resource plan.
- Managing daily activities and reallocation of staffing as per on the day customer demand and contact, shrinkages and any unforeseen circumstances.
- Working with resource planning to continuously refine and improve the planning process.
If you are interested to apply you will need:
- A proven track record and experience in a Real-time Analyst role
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Ability to quantify numerical data and translate to various stakeholders
- Communication & influencing skills: must be highly credible in influencing stakeholders
- Proven verbal and written communications skills
- Organisational skills: able to prioritise and co-ordinate workloads
- MS Office
- Proven track record & experience in a Real-time analyst role
- Experience of using a telephony & WFM system – Desirable
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.