My client is looking for a MI Manager who will be responsible for proactively supporting the successful delivery of Management Information (MI) requirements to ensure business objectives are met.
You will manage and motivate a team of MI Analysts, aiming to maximise operational effectiveness service levels by ensuring that policies, procedures and documentation are professionally and efficiently administered.
As the MI Manager will also ensure that all individuals within the team are fully aware of the businesses aims and objectives, providing relevant and timely updates where appropriate on all aspects of business/market change. You will support the organisation in improving customer satisfaction and will use Insight and analytics to identify the underlying causes of customer dissatisfaction.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
- Focus on business objectives and have a full understanding of how the production of insightful data can assist in the achievement of service levels in order to improve customer satisfaction and reduce customer complaints / escalations.
- Be responsible for human-resource-related management and decision-making including the development of direct reports through personal accountability and effective performance management by use of, but not limited to, objective setting, 1-2-1 meetings and appraisals, recruitment and selection, coaching, absence and disciplinary management.
- Ensure all defined processes and reporting requirements are followed personally and by their team members.
- Through effective stakeholder management understand the business requirements and manage the team to deliver on these.
- Support the Support Services Director in managing the impact of all internal and customer-driven change and initiatives, ensuring that system and process change is understood and that the impact on resource levels is planned.
- Maintain strong communication links with and provide assistance to stakeholders.
If you are interested to apply:
- You will have an understanding of the operational expectations of a Management Information team
- Some knowledge of the capability of MI reporting tools such as MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), MS Office (Excel, PowerPivot, PowerBI) and Qlikview
- Experience with managing HR processes.
- Demonstrable planning, leadership, motivational and organisational skills..
- The ability to present technical and complex information
- Proven track record of building and developing teams.
- Ablility to develop and deliver presentations to direct reports and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills – familiar with MS Office, particularly Excel/Word and PowerPoint.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.