An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Forecasting Manager who will create resource models and business plans which ensure resource requirements are accurately forecasted. Managing a team of analysts, you will be responsible for owning internal relationships with key operational stakeholders/support teams and driving effective relationships with the other areas of the planning teams.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Formulate actual and future resource requirements to support business decisions around training and recruitment
• Formulate budget assumptions and future resource requirements and work with Finance and Operational teams to agree long-term budgets
• Support senior management to analyse information to improve the efficiency through better utilisation of their multi-channel resources
• Where appropriate work with planning team to support them to deliver the required level of service
• Own senior stakeholder relationships from a planning perspective and work with support teams (e.g. Recruitment, Training, Finance, BI, etc.) as appropriate.
• Work with senior operational stakeholders (e.g. Operations Director) to ensure that contracted service levels are met by improving schedule efficiency, utilisation, adherence and productivity and proactively identify service delivery issues
If you are interested to apply:
• Knowledge of planning theories and forecasting methods
• Understanding of how Call Centre operations work
• Knowledge of Call Centre switches/network level routing /skill based routing desirable
• Knowledge and application of Planning specific software – Aspect, Aspect Perform and eWFM
• Excellent Excel knowledge
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Experience of large scale resource planning
• Strong analytical skills
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.