Key Topics in Data, Insight and Analytics
The rapid development of data and insight available from operational systems and tools is providing a need for new skills and professionals to deliver support, recommendations, and intelligence through analysis and reporting.
Fast track your learning, by taking advantage of a growing body of experience in this area within our communities of best practice. Use this page to keep up to date on the latest resources in this area.
- Read the latest case studies, research articles, conference presentations and reports, listed at the bottom of this page
- Get involved in the 2015 Insight Challenge to learn, understand and discuss data production and to access your use of this intelligence to deliver real insight into your operational practices and the experience you deliver to your customers.
- Are you ready to stretch yourself at each stage of your professional career? Learn more about accreditation for Data, Analytics & Insight Professionals
- Find out more about the MI Maturity Model and explore how it will help you improve your operation
- Help us develop the KPI Pyramid Model. Watch the explanatory video
- Get involved in this FREE community of best practice and keep up to date by registering here
- Take a look at our specialist training courses for analysts to update and improve your or your team’s performance
Simon Butler - see contact details and bio
Take a look at these articles, videos and links