Best practice membership is a launchpad for development
Annual membership opens doors for individuals and teams, with access to year-round advice, networking & support. Each package includes free places to our large, popular conferences in April & November, plus other regular events and access to our online member portal.
Join our community of professionals, with one of our core best practice packages, and you can “add-on” funds to build a rounded development programme that includes the Learning Academy, Benchmarking & Accreditation or Professional Services. You can expand to drive improvement when momentum builds or step back and change focus if the business requires.
Why The Forum?
- Independent professional expertise, for contact centre, digital, field, back office, branch & retail operations.
- Understand trends & developments outside of your own organisation, with highly-rated events & networking.
- Benchmark with your peers, dissect what it takes to implement award-winning innovation. The only benchmarking for planning & insight.
- Upskill your teams to engage their colleagues & stakeholders to better meet demands and deliver against business priorities.
- Our members span many industries, across Europe, with regional networking events in both the UK & Ireland.
- You don’t always have to travel. Many resources can be accessed virtually. We can come to you.
Four Professional Communities Of Best Practice
You need never be alone. Join your peers, from all sectors and types of organisation. Keep up to date and learn from best-in-class with networking, best practice benchmarking and learning that is uniquely relevant to your own role.