Here at The Forum we run workshops all year round with our team of independent experts offering advice, support and training.
This two-day course will help you to appreciate the volatility of your arrival patterns and the lifestyle and wellness options needed to schedule your people.
After this session, delegates will;
- Understand what is meant by volatility and flexibility and how to analyse this
- See the options available to improve your coverage while supporting wellness & lifestyle
- Begin to develop a flexibility strategy that is a corporate asset
Categories: The Professional Planning Forum, Workshops, Lifestyle & Wellness
This two-day workshop teaches you the fundamentals of good analysis & reporting, whether you are working on resourcing, customer insight, performance or other data.
- Have an understanding of alternative reporting approaches to drive brilliant learning
- Learn latest trends & thinking, key ideas and pitfalls to avoid
- Understand best in class and how to improve data structure & accuracy and analysis techniques
Categories: The Professional Planning Forum, The Data, Analytics & Insight Forum, The Quality & Customer Experience Forum, Workshops, MI & Performance Analysis
This one-day training workshop is the opportunity for you to discuss the benefits and implications of different approaches and learn about the critical factors to consider. Use this course to help you determine what approach to develop in your own operation.
Categories: The Professional Planning Forum, Workshops, Telling a Story with Numbers
As a member, you are not on your own but part of a community with others facing many similar challenges. We are here to help you to make a tangible impact in your organisation and show how developing the capability of each specialist professional function is fundamental to your business.
Book for one of our events to experience our exceptional community or get in touch to talk about how we can help you and your teams to be fully effective in adding value to your business. Email email@example.com, call 0333 123 5960 or contact any of The Forum team.