The 2017 Programme for Quality & Customer Experience teams
Turn quality & customer experience into action
Are you making full use of our hugely popular methods for best practice benchmarking, networking, learning & development? Look up key dates for 2017
and you'll see the programmes that have become a benchmark of excellence. Find out what’s new
and explore these links to discover some extra sparkle for 2017 and a new degree of flexibility to meet your specific needs.
Download our print-friendly brochures for learning and development
or the full 2017 programme
New for 2017
- We are delighted to announce that QStory will be our gold sponsors for the 2017 Customer Strategy and Planning Conference in April and the 2017 National Planning Conference in November
- A choice of 4 regional challenge workshops for the 2017 Challenge – kicking off on 7th February in Preston, 16th February in Solihull, 22nd February in London and 2nd March in Newcastle
- Summer Best Practice Days – Combining the National Awards Finalist day and Challenge workshop on 11th-12th June in Preston, 20th-21st June in London, 5th-6th July in Newcastle and 11th-12th July in Solihull
- 3 Best Practice Weeks – January 23rd-27th, May 15th-19th and November 6th-10th
- The Professional Development Month – plan time now for on-demand learning in August
- Flexible learning programmes, linked to our collaboration with Ulster University Business School
- These programmes offer the chance to tailor your engagement to meet the needs of both small and larger teams – across every industry sector
This is a year-round best practice and development programme for professionals at all levels, data administrators, analysts, managers and directors. You need never be on your own in tackling the key issues faced in your business.