2017 Challenge Programme
Register your interest and see key dates for 2017
What are the critical issues your team needs to address during 2017? This programme can help you deliver effective improvements, gain value from your professional network and learn from best practice.
- Maximise your impact as a team, on the key business imperatives for your organisation.
- Set a well-defined delivery objective that is backed up by a comprehensive support mechanism to resolve the issues you have identified.
- Use our methodology & resources to analyse critical problems, engage stakeholders and create the capacity for change.
- Benchmark your approaches to validate their suitability.
- Learn from peer review as well as expert, specialist support.
Success stories from the 2016 Challenge
This year-long programme includes activities and the chance to tackle your own goals and issues – plus places at workshops, conferences and best practice events, depending on your challenge level, that provide resources to support you in realising these changes and improvements.
New for the 2017 Challenge
- A choice of four regional challenge workshops means reduced travel & flexibility on date. All three Forums will come together, to allow cross-fertilisation, but dedicated table groups will offer role-specific discussion
- The core price now includes national events that provide specialist content and the opportunity to network nationally with others, in the same role or facing similar challenges
- The summer workshop and finalist days will be combined into four two-day regional Best Practice events, allowing the opportunity for evening networking which proved so valuable in the Solihull challenge group this year
- This allows large teams to rotate more team members across the events, while focussing engagement in the Forum for smaller teams, who can directly engage stakeholders in the conferences or workshop