I wanted you to be the first to know about our fantastic shortlist of Awards Finalists announced today.
Fifteen organisations have been shortlisted to win the 2015 Customer Contact Innovation Awards.They all demonstrate outstanding innovation in planning, insight and quality and all with the focus on raising standards and meeting increased customer expectations. This year’s entries were again of a brilliant quality with a great breadth of topics. The level of impact demonstrated by specialist support teams in these organisations is astounding. They have made change happen; confident skilled professionals really do make innovation a reality.
The full list of finalists is:
- Ageas Retail Direct: Combining best practice from different teams
- Allianz Insurance: Customer Insight
- British Gas Residential Energy: Being there: a comprehensive review of working patterns
- British Gas Services: Delivering the end to end customer experience
- Direct Line Group: Customer Assurance Key Requirements Testing and Measurement
- HM Revenue & Customs: Voice recognition transforms customer journeys
- Hughes Insurance: Quality and continuous improvement in the call centre
- Lowell Group: Improving customer solutions through speech analytics
- LV=: Creating a flexible working culture through homeworking
- LV=: Replacing sales incentives
- Motability Operations: Ask Mo: Knowledge Management
- Northumbrian Water/Essex and Suffolk Water: Coaching, quality and improving customer experience
- NHS Business Services Authority: Planning Across the Business – Patient Services
- Response: An in-house designed shift and holiday app that decreases lateness and keeps people informed
- RSA Insurance Group: Strategic Operations & Resourcing (SOAR) and Operations Development: Making Things Better Together
As usual, the winners will be revealed at our Gala dinner on the closing night of Customer Strategy & Planning 2015 taking place over 27th – 28th April in Newcastle. All our finalists will also be speaking about how they achieved their outstanding results at the conference. This is a great opportunity to find out more about how they have delivered such outstanding results and I hope that you will be joining us. The full agenda will be published in the first week of January.
I’d like to endorse a comment from Richard Brimble, Director of Organisation Development, Affinity Water and one of this year’s judges. “There is so much to learn from these remarkable innovators. You can differentiate your company by understanding and learning from others and then applying the best practice, combined with the creativity of your own teams, and create solutions that are unique and potentially ground-breaking in your industry,”
“It is clear that more companies are recognising the importance of engaged people, by providing an inspiring purpose and an environment where people are free to contribute their best. Great innovations have been demonstrated by releasing the full potential of people through unleashing the power of the teams they work in. The differentiating factor is the choice that teams make to contribute,” Richard emphasised.
Further details of each of these innovation nominations will added to the awards website before Christmas, and comprehensive case studies of each finalist will be published in our 2015 Best Practice Guide.
The full programme of site visits will be announced shortly; as many of you already know, these site visits are a great chance to see, first-hand, the challenges faced by the finalist’s centres, the tools and processes they use, to ask questions of the hosts and to network with other members. Why not take the chance to visit the Innovation Award finalists during the summer and autumn?
In the meantime, on behalf of the whole Forum team, I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Keep yourself up to date by following us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
As champions of best practice and professional development in customer contact, The Forum's aim is to raise standards in Customer Operations.
Contact us to find out more.
+44 (0)333 123 59 60