Associate Membership for Suppliers & Consultants
As champions of best practice and professional development in customer contact, we are widely recognised as an innovative, inclusive and independent community of professionals who stimulate collaboration, continual learning and customer focus. As an associate member you are an important part of that community. Read more about our new 2015 Membership Programme and find out more about the communities of continuous improvement and the opportunities that are most appropriate for your business by following the links below. More information will be added shortly about sponsoring the Challenge and Award programmes.
As an associate member, you can be part of our growing, dynamic network. Work to shape the future of the profession. Help establish recognition of the skills and training that are required to leverage the benefits of today's complex systems. You gain:
- Conference: Exhibition space at Customer Strategy and Planning, our flagship conference, for 2 days and 2 full places at the conference and awards dinner
- Best Practice events: 2 x 1 day places at our conferences, choose from Planning, Insight and Quality.
- Best Practice Guide: listing in our annual Best Practice Guide.
- Website advertising: including a listing on our online supplier directory and the opportunity to contribute news articles for our website and mailing activities.
- Discounted event sponsorship (not available on awards)
- Download a brochure about the opportunities here.
Cost £5,500 plus VAT per annum (not including sponsorship options).
The Forum is supplier independent and does not build exclusive relationships with any suppliers. Some areas of the web site may not be accessible by associate members. Material on the website includes proprietary materials and methods.
Take a look at these articles, videos and links