The TUI Group Awards Case Study 2017: Contact Centre Transformation
Site Visit: 6th September in Swansea.
Hear about this case study at Customer Strategy & Planning 2017, Monday 24th April at 10:30 in Harrogate.
- See how key customer issues were opened up and resolved, by cross-comparison of CSAT and NPS data
- Discover how a colleague-centred structure make possible new development pathways and improvement opportunities
- Hear how clear strategic direction enables a deeper thought process and makes possible better decisions at all levels
- Learn about ways in which large changes can be implemented quickly and with the right results
This transformation reveals how TUI have changed the operating model to become fast and agile. By listening to customer feedback, they ensured that the right contacts go to the right people, moving from a transactional sales focussed operation to a service focused one. They have consolidated sites to cut cost, with no negative impact on customer experience. They are managing people more effectively and have increased capability, by changing to a 2 tier structure of contact based on advisor competency. They have implemented different technologies including BRIGHT, for Voice of the Customer, and Avaya Aura WFO, for workforce management, enabling more robust resource planning.
Who should attend? This case study is for anyone undertaking a major transformation project in customer contact areas. Whether in a leadership role or part of the Customer Experience, Change or Insight teams this will offer you the chance to see how careful planning, utilising customer feedback and having a clear strategic focus can deliver impressive savings and improved customer satisfaction.
- Service level improvement of over 40%
- NPS rose almost 40 points in 12 months
- CSAT rose 15 percentage points in 12 months
- £19m nominal benefit to TUI business (over 10 years)
Book your site visit places
There is a limit of 2 delegates from each organisation per site visit.
Delegate 1Delegate 2
Take a look at these articles, videos and links