Site Engagement Lead, Derby
Role: Site Engagement Lead
Salary: Dependant on experience
To be the interface between all SKY Planning areas and the Firstsource Operation ensuring the site works towards achieving an overall optimum cost efficient capacity.
The successful candidate will be based at our SKY delivery centre in Derby
The jobholder will report to the Engagement Manager.
- To be the interface between all SKY Planning areas and the Firstsource Operation.
- Primary owner of relationship between sites and planning function on improvements and areas of concern.
- To liaise with the Operation in order to facilitate the smooth flow of information between departments.
- Strong representation on behalf of SKY planning at local meetings including management sessions and daily huddles.
- Clearly communicating changes on behalf of SKY planning.
- Proactively seek out areas of improvement, with the ability to communicate recommendations.
- The ability to feedback and manage communication back into the SKY planning team.
- Lead and support the implementation of change projects throughout all areas of the business.
- Support SKY Planning strategy work streams
- Point of contact for Contact Centre Management Team in order to facilitate the individual requirements of each Campaign.
- Link with SKY on the maintenance of staff activities onto the WFM system, dealing with enquiries about staff.
- Maintain staff records on SEAL.
- Facilitate the collection and tracking of staff shrinkage to manage Service Levels in real time.
- To be the link with SKY to facilitate efficiency improvements in schedules, such as using part time schedules and creating new shift options.
- Provide monthly trend analysis and concise progress reports to monitor progress of actual work.
- Provide an ongoing updates on the resource changes required to meet SLA`s on a daily / weekly / monthly basis.
- To be the link with SKY in the annual leave process, tracking all leave is taken throughout the leave year and ensuring accrual is managed correctly.
- Support overtime requests and ensure optimal utilization of resources and profitability for the company.
- Working time directive - support SKY to ensure all working patterns comply with employment legislation, including break times and length between shift times.
- Escalate any system issues impacting on the business.
- Adhoc requests when required.
Experience/Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Good knowledge of a Workforce Management.
- Good knowledge of IEX.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and advanced MS EXCEL is essential.
- Has a strong understanding of how Customer Service and Call Centre environments work.
- Develop a good working internal relationship with all areas of the contact centre.
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills at all levels. Able to build a rapport with others.
- Effective at managing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Business appreciation.
- Managing and prioritising multiple workloads.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Able to adapt to change at short notice and take the initiative playing an active role.
- Highly motivated with a can do attitude and approachable manner.
- Knowledge of working time directive.
- Analytical ability.
- 12 months Workforce management experience is preferred.
Whilst this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary. Firstsource Solutions BPO reserves the right to consider an employee`s performance record including any misconduct issues when appointing a candidate to a role. Firstsource Solutions is an Equal opportunities Employer.
To find out more or apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.