Senior Resource Planning Analyst, Devon
Job Title: Senior Resource Planning Analyst
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
Ref Number: 888277
PACT is delighted to be working with this global and highly renowned brand to source, attract and hire an experienced Senior Resource Planning Analyst to join their teams based in Plymouth.
The result of this continued growth is that they need YOU! So, read on if you are a Senior Resource Planning Analyst with experience! If you are not, then check out our other jobs here (pactrecruit.com/jobs) – we are also looking for people in other Resource Planning and MI positions!
The biggest growth area for our client is within the Resource Planning department and with that growth comes the need for a new Senior Resource Planning Analyst which is where you come in. This business continues to lead the way as an industry leader within their respected field and there is a huge opportunity for someone joining the business to further your career and have a real impact on their success.
What the job is:
The Senior Resource Planning Analyst will form part of the Resource Planning team based in Plymouth. Reporting into the Head of Business Support, you will be responsible for managing achievement of SLA performance and appropriate allocation of resource within designated operational areas. You will assist the internal customer relationships manage the localised team of Resource Planning Analysts, leading the Resource Planning function at a site level and recommending solutions to under / over capacity to ensure business plans are achieved.
Is this the job for you?
You will be a Senior Resource Planning Analyst and have done Senior Resource Planning role for at least three years within a Resource Planning environment (extra points if you have knowledge of working within a back-office environment) and have been great at it and all that being a Senior Resource Planning Analyst involves – if it needs explaining then this is probably not for you.
Some bullet points about you:
- Intermediate to Advanced user of Excel – Essential
- Experience of dealing with complex resource plans and schedules
- Demand Planning
- Resource Management
- People Management
- Analysis and forecasting
- Strong organisational, planning and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and positive with a 'can-do' mentality
- Good understanding of Resource Planning tools and an ability to demonstrate the key performance indicators within Resource Planning
- Knowledge of Resource Planning methods and assumptions (front and back office)
- Strong team player, with the ability to contribute and challenge
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience of impact assessment process & campaign management strategies
How to Apply?
If all of this sounds like you or if you want to learn more before that then call the office on 0203 865 4549 and ask for John who will answer any questions that you might have!