Workforce Planning Manager, Portsmouth
Role: Workforce Planning Manager
Company: Affinion International
Salary: circa £40,000 + an excellent benefits package
Affinion International are recruiting for a Workforce Planning Manager to join our team in Portsmouth.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced people manager to effectively lead, manage and develop the Workforce Management (WFM) Team to effectively use the WFM Planning Cycle to support the operation in achieving all KPIs across International markets.
To be successful in this role you must be numerate and have experience of managing a team within a fast paced, high volume, ever changing environment. With a good understanding of Contact Centre technology (particularly Excel, Avaya CMS, IEX Total View, Kana and Rostrvm) you will also have experience in managing detailed complex work and the ability to communicate at middle- senior management level.
In addition to leading and managing the WFM team, the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working with the forecasting team to ensure that WFM are aligned on the overall cycle and working together to support the Global Service Delivery operation in achieving and exceeding budget objectives and KPI’s.
- Working with Global Teams on strategic plans to drive the business forward and ensure that your team understand and are onboard with the overall business strategy.
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure we continuously optimise and improve performance, producing and articulating meaningful MI to support these processes.
- Liaising with key internal customers to ensure all inputs into the scheduling and change management cycle are captured, understood and fed into the relevant process.
- Ensuring that all WFM objectives are delivered on time and in line with key internal customers’ timelines.
- Ensuring that WFM models and systems evolve with business, client and customer needs and that all database tables are accurate and updated in a timely manner.
To be considered for this role you will be confident and articulate with exceptional attention to detail, with the ability to lead to an established team. You must be highly personable, energising and inspiring to direct reports and peers across the business.
To apply please visit our website https://affinion.co.uk/careers-uk/