Customer Contact Specialist at The Forum
Role: Customer Contact Specialist
Company: The Forum
Location: Choice of working from home or Stockport office
Salary: Based on Experience
We are looking for a great specialist to join the forum team over the coming months. There will be more than one position and we are looking for experience in Planning, Data, Analytics & Insight or Quality & Customer Experience. We are looking for someone passionate about their professional discipline and self-development, with a track record of working with and encouraging other, a self-starter, good at learning and keen to make a difference. We will be appointing people at a mix of levels, so don’t be put off if you are new or very experienced. The first appointment will be made shortly, but further recruitment will be made in the remainder of 2016/17.
The degree of responsibility depends on the level at which you are appointed. Competitive salary based on experience, bonus scheme after 6 months, 25 days holiday (plus all public bank holidays), private healthcare.
Prior experience of the Forum and its activities is very important along with a desire to help our members make a difference in their own organisations. The right candidate will be expected to take part in some of the following activities:
- Account Development – Managing the relationship with a number of members and potential members, understanding their business challenges, the way the forum can support them and the needs of individuals. Gaining an understanding of the challenges faced across the Industry in order to drive our Best Practice agenda.
- Professional Services – Working with our members on a consultancy basis to deliver change projects or provide interim resource across either planning, insight or quality. This will form a significant part of the role (on average 2 days per week) and require UK based travel.
- Training and Mentoring – Providing support to the lead trainer on courses whilst building up knowledge and skills to be able to deliver a suite of Forum courses without support.
- Community development – Working with other professionals and members in developing specific communities. Providing support on the delivery of Challenges, Conferences and Awards events, building up knowledge and confidence in order to run these events without support. Writing articles, running networking events, taking part in webinars, developing mailing campaigns, research, etc.
- Programme Development – The forum continues to innovate in terms of products and services. Each employee is encouraged to present ideas for new products/services and is involved in their ongoing development.
This position is designed to allow employees to work from home - or from our Stockport office - with travel to events and member sites constituting a significant element of the work (including some overnight stays and potentially International travel). The successful candidate must be available to attend (away from home) the Forum’s Annual Conference each April as well as other key events throughout the year.
Please contact Isabelle Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested and send her your CV with a short note explaining what has stimulated your interest. Alternatively give her a ring on 0333 123 5960.
If you want to talk about the role first, please contact Isabelle who will arrange a 1-1 chat with a member of our team.