Three Ireland Awards Case Study 2017: The visual, multi-channel, real-time dashboard
Site Visit: 12th September in Limerick
Hear about this case study at Customer Strategy & Planning 2017, Tuesday 25th April at 11:30 in Harrogate.
- See how voice channels are presented on one automated real-time dashboard, engaging the Marketing, Finance and Change teams, as well as operations
- Discover how the creativity of individual professionals was set free, resulting in a low-cost IT development that has huge impact across the business
- Gain insight on applying the rigour of incident management in your centre, to power continuous improvement
Despite knock-backs over the years, the chance to bring his ideas to fruition came to one real time analyst when the need to migrate the dashboard to CUIC created an opening. Equally vital was engaging the support of his team leader and finding an open mind in the systems development team to scope an alternative approach, within the same budget, that exploited the back end of the CUIC system. The initial goal was to consolidate queue monitoring onto one screen, but also to make the dashboard automatic, visual and multi-channel. Now, real-time analysts feedback, review and root-cause anomalies, using incident management approaches, and recently an omni channel readiness plan was implemented across Ireland and Mumbai. Thus, the power of insight has captured wide attention in the business and broadened their role. What’s more, they communicate to key stakeholders using Social Media (Yammer) & SMS – and all regular reporting is now self-service, freeing up time to add value through insight. They can also update IVR, website and the mobile App with scripted messages so customers are kept informed. All this in a company whose strategic goals were to grow faster, work smarter and continually improve operating processes.
Who should attend? This case study will draw Real Time, Insight/MI, operations, marketing and field operations teams – and anyone looking for new ways to manage operational effectives in a multichannel world. Take the chance to meet this team, gain inspiration from their ideas – and travel to Ireland for the site visit!
- Key decision makers in IT marketing and operations use the dashboard to assess the impact of their programmes of work
- Self-serve reporting frees up time for adding value
- Speed of response – can place messages on IVR & the web within 2 mins
- Yammer & SMS added into the incident management model
- 40 FTE efficiency savings
Book your site visit places
Site visits are not open to direct competitors and the hosts can refuse access to the site visit should they consider you as a competitor. If you have any concerns about this please do contact the main office on 03331235960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check with the host in advance of the event. Places are also limited to 2 delegates per organisation per visit.
Delegate 1Delegate 2
Take a look at these articles, videos and links