Staples Awards Case Study 2017: Insight, resourcing & operational transformation across Europe
Site Visit: 8th June in Birmingham.
Hear about this case study at Customer Strategy & Planning 2017, Tuesday 25th April at 10:30 in Harrogate.
- Learn how creating relevant, timely reporting and analysis has refocussed operational teams and driven efficiency.
- See how the new central planning and real-time team embedded effective resource planning approaches across many separate operations across Europe over 2 years
- Understand the operational challenges that arise from the diverse cultures and working practices around Europe
- Gain insight into the ways in which success has been driven by outstanding communication and stakeholder engagement
Discover how Staples changed their business practice and consolidated 26 regional sites around Europe to just 11. A new MI portal, using the already-embedded Servicology framework, reports KPI’s in quartiles, benchmarking operations across Europe. DNA reporting is empowering agents to manage their own performance and track progress. The new central real-time team have highlighted areas of inefficiency, leveraged the new Aspect workforce management system and gained buy-in to new working practices and improvements. Previously there was no planning cycle, but now bottom-up forecasting and budgeting means that vacancies don’t always need to be filled, delivering immediate savings. Cost per contact is down 10%, with considerable net benefit from real time management alone.
Who should attend? This case study addresses the needs of resource planning and insight teams plus anyone interested in implementing operational transformation across varying cultures globally. A great chance to learn from a pan-European operation about the cultural dimension of great planning and insight.
- 26 sites were consolidated to just 11, over a 3 year period
- Delivered stable service levels through the transition
- Already reduced cost per contact by 10%, due to headcount reductions from better planning
Book your site visit places
Site visits are not open to direct competitors and the hosts can refuse access to the site visit should they consider you as a competitor. If you have any concerns about this please do contact the main office on 03331235960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check with the host in advance of the event. Places are also limited to 2 delegates per organisation per visit.
Delegate 1Delegate 2
Take a look at these articles, videos and links